your current location: home - news - industry information
channel beyond information co., ltd-乐鱼全站app
01a before sending, prepare how to send, what to send, and where to send. when we work on outbound calls, especially when conducting telemarketing or telephone return visits, in order to improve the efficiency of communication, we must prepare the following in advance.
(1) set communication goals. this is very important. before we communicate with customers, we must have a goal in mind and clarify what we hope to achieve through this communication. communication must be purposeful, and communication without purpose is called chatting, not communication.
(2) make a plan. with goals, there must be plans, such as how to communicate with customers, what to say first, what to say later, and how to deal with situations. if the situation allows, it is best to make a table to list the purpose to be achieved, the subject, method, time, place, object and some precautions of communication. practice has proved that the better the plan is, the better the communication effect, which fully proves the famous saying "opportunity always waits for those who are prepared."
(3) anticipate possible objections and disputes. there are no two identical leaves in the world, let alone two people with identical views and beliefs. therefore, for possible objections and disputes, first of all, we must be fully psychologically prepared, and secondly, we must make as detailed as possible the possibility of objections or disputes according to the specific situation. these predictions can be based on the content of communication and the communication object. the specific situation mastered is listed, which is also a necessary preparation for communication, which is conducive to improving the effect of communication.
(4) swot analysis of the situation. identify the strengths and weaknesses of both parties, and set a more reasonable goal that everyone can accept. among them, s stands for strength; w stands for weakness; o stands for opportunity; t stands for threat.
in the process of pre-preparation, we should pay attention to preparing the goal, because we often do not know what the goal is at work. when both parties have a goal, it is easy to reach an agreement through communication. therefore, when we communicate with customers on the phone, we must first say: "the purpose of calling you this time is..."
(1) active listening. by listening in your own shoes and understanding with your heart, you can better understand what the other person means.
(2) effectively ask questions. by asking questions, the needs and goals of the other party can be more clearly defined, so that they can adjust their own goals, reach a consensus through mutual adjustment, and finally reach an agreement acceptable to both parties.
(3) timely confirmation. when you do not hear or understand the other party's words, you should raise it in a timely manner, and you must fully understand the intentions that the customer wants to express, so as to communicate effectively.
in communication, questioning and listening are commonly used communication skills. in communication, we must first confirm what the other party's needs are. if we don't understand this, we can't finally agree. to understand the needs of others, to understand the goals of others, it must be achieved by asking questions.
there are three behaviors in communication, namely speaking, listening, and asking. asking questions is a very important communication skill, which can help us learn more about our customers' information and potential needs. questions will not only appear at the beginning of the call, but also at the end of the call, and can also help us control the direction of communication.
03elaborate the view
expressing your point of view is how to better express your point of view to the other party, and enable the other party to truly understand all of you. sometimes you have finished speaking, but can the other person understand whether it is acceptable?
the ability to express, both eloquence is one of the basic skills a professional has. sales students may know that there is a saying: to sell products, you must first sell yourself. to sell yourself, you must have super expressive skills. therefore, it is very necessary to exercise your expressive ability and master the skills of expressing your own views.
when expressing opinions, there is a very important principle - the fab principle: f is feature, which is both an attribute; a is advantage, which is translated into role here; b is benefit, which is both interest. when expounding points of view, in this order, the other party is easy to understand and accept, and at the same time, they will be very impressed.
handle objections. in communicating with clients, objections are often encountered, because the two sides cannot always have the same point of view. it is difficult for adults to change the inherent concepts and habits of adults. once they encounter objections, it will easily lead to communication failure.
the three most powerful words in solving interpersonal problems are "i understand". it is necessary to create an environment where customers can speak freely and express their opinions, show an attitude of support, understanding and affirmation, respect customers' emotions and opinions, and make them feel talking to you is an easy, enjoyable and rewarding thing to do to get rid of disagreements and reach a consensus.
05come to an agreement
the result of communication is that the two parties finally reach an agreement. it must be noted that whether the communication is completed depends on whether an agreement is finally reached.
after reaching an agreement with the customer, it must be implemented together with the customer. the agreement is only a result of communication, but in the work, the result of any communication only means the beginning of a work, not the end. you can follow the public account of the customer service industry "things about the call center" to learn more. if we reach an agreement, but do not implement it according to the agreement, then customers will feel that you are not keeping your promises and lose trust in your company. if you follow these six steps to communicate, you can improve your work efficiency even more.